Collected by Kim Caplan
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Vítězná 124/5, Malá Strana, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czechia
Sauté an apricot...wait, three apricots. Now envelope them in warm dumpling dough and cover them all with the most delicate of cream sauce and a dusting of powdered sugar. Welcome to Café Savoy. The day could not have been more perfect...sun...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles