Collected by Kim Caplan
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Vítězná 124/5, Malá Strana, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czechia
Sauté an apricot...wait, three apricots. Now envelope them in warm dumpling dough and cover them all with the most delicate of cream sauce and a dusting of powdered sugar. Welcome to Café Savoy. The day could not have been more perfect...sun...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico