Collected by Kim Caplan
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Vítězná 124/5, Malá Strana, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czechia
Sauté an apricot...wait, three apricots. Now envelope them in warm dumpling dough and cover them all with the most delicate of cream sauce and a dusting of powdered sugar. Welcome to Café Savoy. The day could not have been more perfect...sun...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter