Collected by Mathias Warmbrunn
Jiráskovo nám. 1981/6, 120 00 Praha 2-Nové Město, Czechia
Prague is absolutely one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Its abundant beauty is not only related to the variety of architecture styles (Gothic; Art- Nouveau and Baroque) but also to natural elements such as wild swans that gracefully...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Husova 228/17 Staré Město Praha 1 Praha 1, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
If you want to practice Czech, drink delicious beer, and avoid other tourists, U Zlatého Tygra ("The Golden Tiger") is your kind of pub. The late Václav Havel took former U.S. President Bill Clinton here to give him a taste of authentic Czech...
Křemencova 11, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
With a history dating back to 1499, U Fleku is a Prague institution and the only brewery and restaurant in Central Europe that has been brewing non-stop for over five centuries. Beer lovers, backpackeres and tourists come from all corners of...
Haštalská 753/18, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
At this Michelin-starred restaurant, food is a performance art and the results deserve a standing ovation. That said, this is Prague, so although the food and presentation are comparable to other first-class dining experiences in Europe, the...
Rašínovo nábř. 1981/80, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Celeste is a must-see and must-dine location in Prague. Beautifully situated on the top floor of Frank Gehry's sensational "Dancing House," the glass windowed restaurant overlooks the Vltava River and the Royal Castle. Second course at lunch:...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local