Prague & France
Collected by Frances
Betlémské nám. 255/4, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax away from the thick crowds of central Prague, try Bethlehem Square. A 5-minute walk from Old Town Square, it is a quiet, calm refuge hidden away from the tourists. Named after Bethlehem Chapel...
Masarykovo nábřeží, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
When planning my trip to Prague I was looking for a hotel that had a good, central location from which I could easily walk to many of the city's points of interest. It was then that I happened upon the Boat Hotel Matylda! Floating on the Vltava...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights