Collected by Brianna Hess
Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czechia
Prague is the home of a large Vietnamese population, which is excellent news for foodies who constantly crave Vietnamese cuisine. During the Communist period, the Czechoslovak government invited Vietnamese people into the country as guest workers;...
Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague’s Grand Café Orient is the only cubist-designed space of its kind in the world. It occupies the first floor of the House of the Black Madonna, designed in 1911 by modernist architect Josef Gočár. Renovated in 2005, the...
Vězeňská 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
As you enter the Spanish Synagogue sanctuary, in Josefov, Prague, it’s nearly impossible not to let your eyes plant themselves on the immaculately carved and painted dome ceiling for a good few minutes. Take several moments. Soak it in. Built in...
Na Kampě 508/15, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
As we crossed the famous Charles Bridge in Prague, I of course shot most of the decorative statues that lined the sides. This one of the late St. Lutgard was my favorite out of that day. Now St. Lutgard is NOT the man on the cross, but the female...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign