Collected by Torri Blunt
Staroměstské nám. 1/4, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
I had wanted to visit Prague for many years and was so excited for our trip, but after 3 flights, a bus ride into town, and no sleep, all I wanted to do was check in to our hotel and take a nap. Our hotel, however, had different plans and informed...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I didn't even know about the Lennon Wall until it was the one thing my friend insisted we do in Prague. I'm so glad we want. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise gray(ish) city, you can feel the positivity and hope raditating off its walls. It meant...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles