Collected by Rf
Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague’s Grand Café Orient is the only cubist-designed space of its kind in the world. It occupies the first floor of the House of the Black Madonna, designed in 1911 by modernist architect Josef Gočár. Renovated in 2005, the...
Petrská 1170/25, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia
I love that Sansho is an example of how Prague is breaking out of its communist shell and blossoming into a cosmopolitan city. Sansho serves Asian food with unexpected twists. I'm a fan of their softshell crab sandwich and their asparagus salad....
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Na Kampě 508/15, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
On most days in Prague, it feels like every tourist in town has gathered on the Charles Bridge. And for good reason — this 14th-century cobblestone span crosses the Vltava River, connecting the Old Town with the Lesser Town (Mala...
U Lužického semináře 91/10, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
The original Shakespeare & Company was born in Paris back in 1919 but the name of the bard has become so popular with bookstore owners that it has spawned many other "Shakespeare & _______" stores. The most recent one that I found is in...
Karoliny Světlé 34, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax away from the thick crowds of central Prague, try Bethlehem Square. A 5-minute walk from Old Town Square, it is a quiet, calm refuge hidden away from the tourists. Named after Bethlehem Chapel...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum