Collected by Michele Lauer-Bader
Národní 22, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Situated on the second story of a building overlooking a busy street in Prague, Cafe Louvre is a quiet respite. Full of clinking glasses, high backed chairs, and lofty ceilings, the atmosphere is light and elegant. I was delighted to see pancakes...
Kammerhofská 18, 969 01 Banská Štiavnica, Slovakia
Banska Stiavnica is a beautiful little mining town 4 hours by bus from Bratislava. The drive through the forest and winding roads is a treat for the eyes. I wanted to take photos at every turn, but decided to just soak in the view. There are a...
nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
When touring a city, we tend to see it the way it is now. After centuries of development, certain nuances are lost or hidden and it is only if you are particularly resourceful that you can discover certain treats the city has to offer.
Široká, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
We took a tour that included this old Jewish cemetery. I wondered how the headstones could be so close together, and now I know. They had limited space, so they buried people in layers & put all the headstones for the layers together on top.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019