Collected by Renata Soto
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Somewhat off the beaten path at Grand Priory Square, The John Lennon Wall is street art worth going out of your way for. The Wall is owned by the Knights of Malta and has been covered in John Lennon and Beatles-inspired graffiti since the 1980s....
Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czechia
Prague is the home of a large Vietnamese population, which is excellent news for foodies who constantly crave Vietnamese cuisine. During the Communist period, the Czechoslovak government invited Vietnamese people into the country as guest workers;...
Nový Svět 76/1, 118 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Prague is a historic city with ornate architecture but is now notorious for its crowds of tourists. This is one part of Prague that provides a glimpse of how the city used to be--quiet, quaint, and beautiful. When I first found this neighborhood,...
Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha 1 - Malá Strana-Prague 1, Czechia
Even in a city like Prague is filled with unusual and world-class art, The Memorial to the Victims of Communism at Petrin hill in Mala Strana will command your total attention. Dedicated to those who were arrested, shot, exiled, and otherwise...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Hiking + CyclingSecluded Mountain Restaurants That Are Worth the Trek
- 5Travel NewsA Travel Company Wants to Send You on a 2,200-Mile Mystery Trip Through Central Asia