Collected by Kimberly
Prague 1, Czechia
Walk through the beautiful city of Prague and take in the sights while making your way to the river which surrounds the city. Be sure to stop by the Black Light Theater while you await your ferry ride. Once the sun begins to set find the nearest...
Staroměstské nám. 1/4, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Old Town Square, founded in the 12th century, is the center of Prague. In the middle of it all, the Old Town Hall (which also houses the famous Astronomical Clock), built in 1338, still provides the best 360-degree views of the city. For a...
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Jiráskovo nám. 1981/6, 120 00 Praha 2-Nové Město, Czechia
Prague is a city crammed with jaw-droppingly beautiful buildings. Most of which is pre-20th century—Gothic and Baroque-era structures, for example. The 20th century, though, has little to represent itself architecturally, save for a few Art...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer