Collected by Kay
Nosticova 463/1, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Trekking across the Charles Bridge and up the hill towards the Prague Castle called for a little snack. We happened upon this little stand, just behind the St. Nicolas Cathedral and right across from a giant Starbucks, and were intrigued. We...
Komunardů 1091/36, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
Had some Czech traditional cuisine there. Big portion with reasonable price. My friends and I especially like the honey cake with vanilla ice cream. It's a traditional czech dessert, very different with the one we had in Asia! We even visited...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter