Collected by Natalie Hartkopf
Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Prague’s Grand Café Orient is the only cubist-designed space of its kind in the world. It occupies the first floor of the House of the Black Madonna, designed in 1911 by modernist architect Josef Gočár. Renovated in 2005, the...
Prague 1, Czechia
Walk through the beautiful city of Prague and take in the sights while making your way to the river which surrounds the city. Be sure to stop by the Black Light Theater while you await your ferry ride. Once the sun begins to set find the nearest...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I'm ordinarily a harsh critic of the plague of graffiti, which is found in most urban areas. But I draw a distinction when considering the John Lennon Wall in the Mala Strana District of Prague. After Lennon was killed a wall of the Anglo-American...
Na Kampě 508/15, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
As we crossed the famous Charles Bridge in Prague, I of course shot most of the decorative statues that lined the sides. This one of the late St. Lutgard was my favorite out of that day. Now St. Lutgard is NOT the man on the cross, but the female...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico