Collected by Gloria
Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha 1 - Malá Strana-Prague 1, Czechia
Even in a city like Prague is filled with unusual and world-class art, The Memorial to the Victims of Communism at Petrin hill in Mala Strana will command your total attention. Dedicated to those who were arrested, shot, exiled, and otherwise...
Masarykovo nábřeží, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
When planning my trip to Prague I was looking for a hotel that had a good, central location from which I could easily walk to many of the city's points of interest. It was then that I happened upon the Boat Hotel Matylda! Floating on the Vltava...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free