Collected by jenille winder
Okopowa 49/51, 01-043 Warszawa, Poland
Holocaust reminders are everywhere. The Poles anti-Semitism being renown, they now are on a mission to rehabilitate the country and preserve the sites associated with the Holocaust and the discrimination against the Jews as a reminder for those...
plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Standing at 230.5 meters high (42 floors) with an area of 817,000 square meters and over 3,000 rooms, The Palace of Culture and Science is the highest and quite possibly largest building in Poland. While it's a major attraction, you must go up to...
Łazienki Królewskie, al. Ujazdowskie, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Chopin concerts are a summer tradition at Royal Lazienki Park in Warsaw. Great pianists have performed beneath the Polish composer's monument every year since 1953 (Christina Biørkøe is featured in the photo). The performances run from May through...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now