Collected by Deirdre B
Národní 22, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Situated on the second story of a building overlooking a busy street in Prague, Cafe Louvre is a quiet respite. Full of clinking glasses, high backed chairs, and lofty ceilings, the atmosphere is light and elegant. I was delighted to see pancakes...
Karoliny Světlé 34, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax away from the thick crowds of central Prague, try Bethlehem Square. A 5-minute walk from Old Town Square, it is a quiet, calm refuge hidden away from the tourists. Named after Bethlehem Chapel...
Husova 10/232, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Spend a little time outside capital city Prague, and you will quickly discover the Czechs' love of beer. The vast countryside is covered with hop-growing contraptions and monstrous signs advertising the national brews. After touring the country...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys