Collected by Deirdre B
Národní 22, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Situated on the second story of a building overlooking a busy street in Prague, Cafe Louvre is a quiet respite. Full of clinking glasses, high backed chairs, and lofty ceilings, the atmosphere is light and elegant. I was delighted to see pancakes...
Karoliny Světlé 34, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax away from the thick crowds of central Prague, try Bethlehem Square. A 5-minute walk from Old Town Square, it is a quiet, calm refuge hidden away from the tourists. Named after Bethlehem Chapel...
Husova 10/232, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Spend a little time outside capital city Prague, and you will quickly discover the Czechs' love of beer. The vast countryside is covered with hop-growing contraptions and monstrous signs advertising the national brews. After touring the country...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019