Collected by Sophie Soc
Široká, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
We took a tour that included this old Jewish cemetery. I wondered how the headstones could be so close together, and now I know. They had limited space, so they buried people in layers & put all the headstones for the layers together on top.
Prague 1, Czechia
I can't imagine there being a more beautiful city architecturally than Prague. I bought a "tower pass" to climb all the towers of Prague. It may have cost as much as 200 CZK but was well worth it for the exercise and for views like this. The...
Staroměstské nám. 1/4, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
I had wanted to visit Prague for many years and was so excited for our trip, but after 3 flights, a bus ride into town, and no sleep, all I wanted to do was check in to our hotel and take a nap. Our hotel, however, had different plans and informed...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys