Collected by Colleen Dreger
Dělnická 1155/24, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
We have 6 girls stay in a room for 2 nights. The room is spacious and clean, beds are comfortable. Receptionists are nice and helpful, you can ask anything about Prague, where to go, what to eat,etc... And he breakfast is fantastic! You even can...
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I didn't even know about the Lennon Wall until it was the one thing my friend insisted we do in Prague. I'm so glad we want. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise gray(ish) city, you can feel the positivity and hope raditating off its walls. It meant...
110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Apparently, this is the largest club in Central Europe. Five floors, different music in different rooms ... We really enjoyed the Oldies room (which I believe this is); definitely worth a night if only to say you've experienced it ;)
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now