Collected by kelly cottingham
III. nádvoří 48/2, 119 01 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
The Prague Castle complex, which sits on the top of the hill above the city, dominates the skyline, and houses multiple palaces, churches, halls, and museums. The crown jewel of the complex is St. Vitus Cathedral. Construction of...
Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Old Town Square, founded in the 12th century, is the center of Prague. In the middle of it all, the Old Town Hall (which also houses the famous Astronomical Clock), built in 1338, still provides the best 360-degree views of the city. For a...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Malá Strana, Prague 1, Czechia
Wandering through the paths south of the Prague Castle, I stumbled upon some very unlikely street art. The lovesick girl and downcast boy stencils reminded me that even though I felt miles from civilization, I was still very much within the city...
4458, 505 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Looking for a quiet spot Downtown to relax with a hot cup of coffee, maybe work on the Great American Novel? Bluff City Coffee is a shop frequented by residents and employees of the hip South Main neighborhood. The coffee is good; the setting is...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum