Collected by Ren Buenviaje
148 Calle San Sebastián, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
My partner and I love craft cocktails, and were excited to try La Factoria on our second anniversary. You feel instantly cool when you walk through the large wooden doors. The doors don't close, but a strange change in the air seems to separate...
501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Spend a lazy afternoon flying kites with the locals in the massive field in front of El Morro. Bring your own from a local shop, or purchase one on site from vendors. Nearby, explore the fortress itself, the Americas Museum, and Ponce de Leon's...
210 Calle San Francisco, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Cacao beans’ scientific name is theobrama cacao, which translates into “drink of the gods.” Casa Cortés in Old San Juan will truly please any god with its Cortés chocolate concoctions. This welcoming café...
San Juan-Caguas-Guaynabo, PR, Puerto Rico
Cuevas del Indios (Indian Caves) of Arecibo offers a tidbit of ancient history of a lost people. An easy-to-find natural wonder, with a simple $2 fee for parking, this you won't want to miss. Bring some sunscreen and your camera. Begin your hike...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter