Dating to 1521, the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista isn't just one of the oldest buildings in San Juan—it’s the second-oldest cathedral in all of the Americas. Go inside to see the tomb of Spanish explorer Ponce de León, who...
Few visitors to Puerto Rico leave without having visited El Yunque, the only tropical...
Puerto Rico has a small but passionate coffee industry, and Finca Cialitos is one of the best spots to sample brews made from locally grown beans. For its coffee drinks, this hip café in the heart of Old San Juan uses 100 percent...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country