Collected by Erin Wolff
151 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
Inside this 16th-century church, last renovated in 1917, you'll find yourself wanting to snap detailed shots of the intricate scenes drawn in stained glass. Search for the tomb of Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon, the shrine to Blessed Carlos Manuel...
299 Avenida José de Diego, San Juan, 00909, Puerto Rico
Arts in Puerto Rico range from lavish recitals to paintings of humble local scenes. The Luis A. Ferré Fine Arts Center in San Juan puts on various performances, including theater, concerts, ballet, and opera. The center itself is a work of art,...
54 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The walled city of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico is a beautifully restored example of a Spanish colonial city, with buildings dating back to the 16th century. Famous for its narrow cobblestone streets and colorful houses, this old town is full of...
Calle Cementerio, San Juan, 00926, Puerto Rico
San Juan Cemetery lies on the coast adjacent to El Morro (San Juan's beloved fort) and nestled in the district La Perla, a rougher part of town. Its statues and tombs make it as beautiful as a New Orleans cemetery. Exiting El Morro, head down the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign