Collected by Erin Wolff
299 Avenida José de Diego, San Juan, 00909, Puerto Rico
Arts in Puerto Rico range from lavish recitals to paintings of humble local scenes. The Luis A. Ferré Fine Arts Center in San Juan puts on various performances, including theater, concerts, ballet, and opera. The center itself is a work of art,...
54 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The walled city of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico is a beautifully restored example of a Spanish colonial city, with buildings dating back to the 16th century. Famous for its narrow cobblestone streets and colorful houses, this old town is full of...
Calle Cementerio, San Juan, 00926, Puerto Rico
San Juan Cemetery lies on the coast adjacent to El Morro (San Juan's beloved fort) and nestled in the district La Perla, a rougher part of town. Its statues and tombs make it as beautiful as a New Orleans cemetery. Exiting El Morro, head down the...
501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
We visited El Morro during a brief cruise visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We only had from 3pm - 10pm in port, but we know the one thing on our must do list: El Morro. We arrived at El Morro & the fort’s sprawling lawn after a 20 minute...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security