Collected by Elizabeth Leahy
Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
I was staying in Berlin for a few days, and the weather had turned unseasonably cold. Even though it was raining, I decided to take a break from the city and went to Sanssouci. I had been sick for a few days, but despite my worries, Sanssouci was...
Babelsberg, Potsdam, Germany
The area of Babelsberg, near Potsdam, is yet another notable Prussian history spot. The Babelsberg Palace and Park was a summer residence for Prussian King Frederick William III in the 19th century. The Palace is designed in neo-gothic style, and...
Im Neuen Garten 11, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
My spartan Cecilienhof room overlooked "the red star," a reminder of the Potsdam Conference held here in 1945. The heads of the three world powers of the day—Communist Party General Secretary Joseph Stalin, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna