Collected by Elizabeth Leahy
Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
I was staying in Berlin for a few days, and the weather had turned unseasonably cold. Even though it was raining, I decided to take a break from the city and went to Sanssouci. I had been sick for a few days, but despite my worries, Sanssouci was...
Babelsberg, Potsdam, Germany
The area of Babelsberg, near Potsdam, is yet another notable Prussian history spot. The Babelsberg Palace and Park was a summer residence for Prussian King Frederick William III in the 19th century. The Palace is designed in neo-gothic style, and...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots