possible places to see
Collected by Sara Naparstek
Fisktorget 4, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "the fish church" and is a fitting name for the indoor fish market, built in 1874, that houses all the glimmering delicacies of the sea. (The name is also an example of typical Gothenburg humor—playing with words and...
Feskekôrka, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "Fish Church" in local dialect, but it's not actually a church - though it was designed to look just like one from both the outside and the inside. As you walk up to it, you may be fooled, but step inside and you'll see a bustling...
Kungsportsplatsen, 411 10 Göteborg, Sweden
Given Gothenburg’s strong maritime heritage, you need to get on the water to truly appreciate the city. From late April to September, daily boat tours from Kungsportsplatsen take you under twenty bridges and all along the old city moat and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers