Collected by Ellen Oheda
Via Tagliata, 32B, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Situated high up in the hills of Montepertuso and overlooking the magical town of Positano, each and every part of the family-owned, Trattoria La Tagliata, is truly local – from the organic vegetables grown in their own gardens, free-range meat...
Via Rampa Teglia, 4, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
In the kitchen of Ristorante Buca di Bacco in Positano, a motley crew of six Americans gathered together to learn how to cook an Italian feast. Wine was poured and we got to work. We were taught to prepare eggplant parmigiana, riced potatoes for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village