Portuguese Products and Souvenirs
There are several things you can take back home to remind you of this beautiful city. Buy cheeses, sausages, cans of local fish, and of course wines and liqueurs. Find souvenirs among the tiles, paintings of the famous yellow tram, T-shirts with sardines, and those nice Portuguese soaps.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip