Collected by Skyler Silva
Estr. do Aeroporto 65, 9060-382 Funchal, Portugal
We visited Madeira in May 2013. I wanted to hike for a few days during a week visit to Portugal. Madeira far exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful, the levada walks were great. The people were friendly. The wild flowers on the first hike were...
703, Rua da Boavista, 4050-110 Porto, Portugal
I thought Lisbon was the most beautiful city in Portugal, till I got to Porto. If you are looking for a weekend destination in Europe, Porto is a great option. It had all the right ingredients for a perfect long weekend or a short vacation in...
Sito do Tonel, 8650-376 Sagres, Portugal
Allow your surfing dreams to come true with a stop at WaveSensations in Sagres. The company offers classes and surf camp for beginner, intermediate, and advanced surfers. With great waves, a relaxed environment, and amazing views — what more could...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map