Collected by Skyler Silva
Estr. do Aeroporto 65, 9060-382 Funchal, Portugal
We visited Madeira in May 2013. I wanted to hike for a few days during a week visit to Portugal. Madeira far exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful, the levada walks were great. The people were friendly. The wild flowers on the first hike were...
703, Rua da Boavista, 4050-110 Porto, Portugal
I thought Lisbon was the most beautiful city in Portugal, till I got to Porto. If you are looking for a weekend destination in Europe, Porto is a great option. It had all the right ingredients for a perfect long weekend or a short vacation in...
Sito do Tonel, 8650-376 Sagres, Portugal
Allow your surfing dreams to come true with a stop at WaveSensations in Sagres. The company offers classes and surf camp for beginner, intermediate, and advanced surfers. With great waves, a relaxed environment, and amazing views — what more could...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun