Collected by Skyler Silva
Estr. do Aeroporto 65, 9060-382 Funchal, Portugal
We visited Madeira in May 2013. I wanted to hike for a few days during a week visit to Portugal. Madeira far exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful, the levada walks were great. The people were friendly. The wild flowers on the first hike were...
703, Rua da Boavista, 4050-110 Porto, Portugal
I thought Lisbon was the most beautiful city in Portugal, till I got to Porto. If you are looking for a weekend destination in Europe, Porto is a great option. It had all the right ingredients for a perfect long weekend or a short vacation in...
Sito do Tonel, 8650-376 Sagres, Portugal
Allow your surfing dreams to come true with a stop at WaveSensations in Sagres. The company offers classes and surf camp for beginner, intermediate, and advanced surfers. With great waves, a relaxed environment, and amazing views — what more could...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know