Portugal Motorcycle Tours
Collected by Nelson Carvalheiro, AFAR Local Expert
R. 8 37, 8670 Espinho, Portugal
Sea, sun, open plains, space, seafood and plenty of cows! This is how I would best describe the South Portugal Tour. A trip through the wild Atlantic Coast of south western Portugal where the Portuguese Fish is at its finest quality and the open...
R. António Manuel Saraiva 4, 5085-034 Pinhão, Portugal
It not by accident that they call the Douro, the most beautiful wine region in the world. On this tour you will be driving upstream along the banks of the Douro river, being surrounded and endless sea of grooved mountains, cliffs and unique...
Largo das Portas do Sol, Beco de Santa Helena, 1100-411 Lisboa, Portugal
Those little tents belong to the terrace of the café / bar Portas do Sol. It's a great place for a drink with a view, especially if you can bag one of the sofas. It's not the cheapest place to eat or drink but you're paying for the location....
Avenida da República S/n, 7080-099 Vendas Novas, Portugal
Nothing like a discovery short break away from the dadaily routine and let yourself be taken by the freedom of riding a motorcycle across the Portuguese Heart land. With this short trip we will take on a quick 3 day tour of the best that Portugal...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys