Collected by Tatianna Batalla
Largo do Chafariz de Dentro, 1100-139 Lisboa, Portugal
This square is located in the oldest and one of the most typical neighborhoods in Lisbon. Yes, typical houses, old cafes, and grocery shops can still be found here. If you hear hollering out a window, don’t worry, probably it's just someone...
Av. Ribeira das Naus, Lisboa, Portugal
Finally it was reopened. The Lisboetas (Lisbon people) were getting fed up with construction in this area. It’s still not 100 percent ready, but it's election year so something has to be inaugurated. Don’t worry, though, it’s still very nice to...
R. São Tomé, 1100-563 Lisboa, Portugal
Santa Luzia offers you a panoramic view over Alfama, where you can make out the Alfama labyrinth. From here, you can see Santa Engrácia Dome (also known as National Pantheon), Santo Estevão Church, and the two white towers from São Miguel Church....
Largo Monte, 1170-107 Lisboa, Portugal
One of the less-visited viewing spots in Lisbon, maybe because it’s the highest point in the city and nobody wants to climb so high, has great conditions for observing and picture-taking, due to its half-moon shape and wonderful light. You will be...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna