Portugal - Centro
Collected by Katy Hoogerwerf
Lugar de Taboeira, 3804-508 Aveiro, Portugal
The Municipal Stadium, which is the home of Beira-Mar of the Portuguese top division, has to be a top contender for most colorful stadium anywhere. It was built for the 2004 Euros, which are the European championships, and opened the year before....
When I visit Aveiro, I love to wander around the city. I especially love the canals and their alleys.I get to see the different moliceiros (boats), the fish market, the fishermen, tourists, and the many restaurants. There are several very good...
R. da Quinta do Cravo 17, 3830 Gafanha da Encarnação, Portugal
The Costa Nova coastline has long been the holiday destination for the surrounding cities and the traditional and colourful striped beach shacks still stand as a reminder of seaside holidays the way they used to be...
Largo Infante Dom Henrique, 2440 Batalha, Portugal
One of the most popular side trips from Lisbon is Batalha. When most people say they went to Batalha they refer to the Battle Abbey of Santa Maria da Vitoria. This magnificent church with its convent, cloisters, and unfinished chapels is one of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign