Collected by AFAR Traveler
Rua de Baixo – Casa da Pedralva, 8650-401 Vila do Bpo., Portugal
Aldeia da Pedralva is more than just a hotel. It's an actual village hidden away among the wildflowers and beaches of Portugal's Vicentina Coast. The owner Antonio Ferreira was looking for a career change and when he stumbled upon Pedralva village...
Fortaleza de Sagres, 8650-360 Sagres, Portugal
This point in Sagres at sunset is breathtaking. Amazing to think that at this location Henry The Navigator got inspired to go beyond where the eye could see, and lead a nation to be the world's best navigators and first global explorers. Don't...
Castelo de Alvito, 7920-999 Alvito, Portugal
After having stayed in many of Portugal's Pousadas I have to say that I have a few favorites and Alvito is high on my list. This pousada is located in a 15th century walled castle. The castle, it's walls, and its grounds have been transformed into...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles