Collected by janet taube
2520 Peniche, Portugal
Hire a boat out of Peniche, Portugal, when available, and travel six miles offshore to the pristine Berlenga Islands. Then hike, kayak, snorkel, and swim the day away. Pack a picnic lunch and feast on the beach. The perfect day in paradise.
2 Place Bellegarde, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
When in France, you should eat nothing but baguettes, cheese, and crêpes, right? Wrong. You should eat the incredible Chinese and Vietnamese food at Au Lotus Bleu. The wonderful Sintes family owns the restaurant, and I got to know them pretty well...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun