Collected by Stephanie Orrico
These colorful fishing boats are moored in the Ria da Aveiro at Costa Nova, Aveiro. The Costa Nova is a seashore town. There are many little souvenir shops, good restaurants offering very fresh seafood and fish. People go there for the eels and...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December