Collected by Sarah Zapiler
Rua dos Bacalhoeiros 34, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Portugal is famous for their cured fish, a tradition that goes back hundreds of years. There's no better place to see the variety than at the storefront of Conserveira de Lisboa, an outpost of an organization that promotes Portuguese canned fish...
Azenhas do Mar, 2705 Colares, Portugal
In Sintra, taking a taxi was the best choice I could have ever made. Daniel, a local resident who has lived in the area for years with his family, picked us up me and my mother up. We told him we wanted to go to a great restaurant in Sintra, and...
R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-501 Lisboa, Portugal
Why paint your walls if you could cover them with books instead? This is my new home decor philosophy and I blame it on Ler Devegar. This perfect bookstore boasts two stories of books housed in an old printing plant, the machine parts surrounded...
Av. dos Aliados 104, 4000-065 Porto, Portugal
Porto's main boulevard is beautiful, but stepping inside the Culturgest Art Bookstore is really something else. The space is housed on the first floor of bank who, in partnership with the Portuguese government, supports this unique art bookstore...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now