Collected by Sarah Zapiler
Rua dos Bacalhoeiros 34, 1100-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Portugal is famous for their cured fish, a tradition that goes back hundreds of years. There's no better place to see the variety than at the storefront of Conserveira de Lisboa, an outpost of an organization that promotes Portuguese canned fish...
Azenhas do Mar, 2705 Colares, Portugal
In Sintra, taking a taxi was the best choice I could have ever made. Daniel, a local resident who has lived in the area for years with his family, picked us up me and my mother up. We told him we wanted to go to a great restaurant in Sintra, and...
R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-501 Lisboa, Portugal
Why paint your walls if you could cover them with books instead? This is my new home decor philosophy and I blame it on Ler Devegar. This perfect bookstore boasts two stories of books housed in an old printing plant, the machine parts surrounded...
Av. dos Aliados 104, 4000-065 Porto, Portugal
Porto's main boulevard is beautiful, but stepping inside the Culturgest Art Bookstore is really something else. The space is housed on the first floor of bank who, in partnership with the Portuguese government, supports this unique art bookstore...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos