Collected by Tesia Barone
R. do Jardim do Regedor 27-35, 1150-193 Lisboa, Portugal
When I travel, I look for cute little places to stay in. I'm not looking for grand hotels with red carpets or velvet ropes. It's not my style—especially not when I am traveling for work. But I do need a comfortable bed, a warm shower, free Wi-Fi,...
Herdade da Matinha, 7555-231 Cercal do Alentejo, 7555-231, Portugal
Located in the heart of the Alentejo Coast, in the picturesque village of Cercal, Herdade da Matinha invites you to experience real luxury: silence. Herdade da Matinha extends over 110 hectares of cork oak and stone pine forest, where two rustic...
7050 Montemor-o-Novo, Portugal
L’AND Vineyards is a "Wine Resort" that offers a unique rural experience in an exclusive and contemporary ambiance. It is located in the heart of the Alentejo and extends around a central valley of vineyards, olive groves and a lake communicating...
Povoa de Penafirme, 2560-046 A dos Cunhados, Portugal
Goncalo Alves and his wife, Marta Fonseca, spent eight years turning an abandoned chicken farm on Portugal’s wild Costa de Prata into their dream retreat. “We wanted a big house to share with people,” says Alves. Their hotel,...
Rua de Santa Catarina 575, 4000-453 Porto, Portugal
If you are one of those that when travelling prefers to stay on a site that welcomes you as if you are at home, The White Box House may well be your next choice for a future stay at Porto. This guesthouse is chic and affordable, with a mix of...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals