Collected by Wainmaaro7
R. do Crucifixo 112, 1100-062 Lisboa, Portugal
A travel for me is not completed unless I find the best place to get chocolate, dark chocolate. I have this habit of looking for a good cup of coffee and the best chocolate in town. I found Xocoa while strolling one of the main streets in Baixa (I...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Rua do Choupelo, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
A UNESCO World Heritage area, Porto's historic Beaux Arts buildings, Baroque churches, and faded tiles create a dreamily lived-in city, rich with character. Consider staying in the small town of Gaia, directly across the Duoro River. It is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019