Collected by Wainmaaro7
R. do Crucifixo 112, 04015-070 Lisboa, Portugal
A travel for me is not completed unless I find the best place to get chocolate, dark chocolate. I have this habit of looking for a good cup of coffee and the best chocolate in town. I found Xocoa while strolling one of the main streets in Baixa (I...
Auguststraße 58, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Rua do Choupelo, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
A UNESCO World Heritage area, Porto's historic Beaux Arts buildings, Baroque churches, and faded tiles create a dreamily lived-in city, rich with character. Consider staying in the small town of Gaia, directly across the Duoro River. It is...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December