Collected by Niels Barrezeele
Farol da Ponta da Piedade, 8600 Lagos, Portugal
In the western Algarve there is a lighthouse located on the corner of the bay of Lagos. This lighthouse is surrounded by unusual natural rocks, caves, sea arches, and grottos. The massive cliffs ( up to 66 ft.) are impressive formations scattered...
8600 Lagos, Portugal
The Praia do Mos is a beach in Lagos, Portugal on the Algarve's rugged west coast. The beach is long and clean with golden sand.It is beautiful in February and March and wonderful in August. Sunbathing, fishing and boat tours make for a great...
Praia de Porto Mós, Portugal
While staying at the Romantik Hotel Vivenda Miranda overlooking the beach of Praia do Mos in Lagos, I gazed at this stunning beach many times. I don't know how many photos I took of it. This is a long beach with golden sand, sparkling waters, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys