Collected by Jon Retsky
2750 Cascais, Portugal
Jump off the train (40 mins ride) in Cascais from Lisbon and borrow a free bike from the stand right outside the station. Weave through the ancient cobblestone streets and ride the rolling bike path along the coast to loosen up your legs and free...
R. Anchieta 11, 1200-445 Lisboa, Portugal
Vintage is hot now in Lisbon, with a few shops opening in the last year selling only quality vintage Portuguese consumer products, which is quite an achievement from my reckoning. These new shops have in them another kind of memories than the ones...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter