Collected by Sílvia Gomes
Doca do Bom Sucesso, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
This design hotel fits its location on the Tagus River, near the Monument to the Discoveries. The 45 rooms and five suites feature wall panels that depict the routes of colonial exploration. Feitoria Restaurant and Wine Bar brings global flavors...
R. de Belém 84-92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
If you're visiting Lisbon, chances are you'll make your way to nearby Belem to see some age of Discoveries sites like the Tower of Belem or Monastery of Jerónimos. But here's something you must do while you're in the district. Eat pastry. This is...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December