Collected by Emily Taylor
1300-306 Lisbon, Portugal
Rua Nossa Senhora da Penha - Parque S. Cristóvão, 4810-000 Guimarães, Portugal
The Penha Sanctuary overlooks Guimarães, and is easily accessed by road or cable car. Dan José, a traditional restaurant, is up there, too. Granite steps and cobble-stoned walkways make it easy to visit a hermit's grotto and take in the view...
R. Roberto Ivens 824, 4450-279 Matosinhos, Portugal
O Gaveto, on the outskirts of Porto, has been thrilling seafood lovers for more than thirty years, and it took just one dinner there to see why. Everything on the menu is fresh and authentic. For starters, you cannot go wrong with the very popular...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local