Collected by Emily Taylor
1300-355 Lisbon, Portugal
Rua Nossa Senhora da Penha - Parque S. Cristóvão, 4810-000 Guimarães, Portugal
The Penha Sanctuary overlooks Guimarães, and is easily accessed by road or cable car. Dan José, a traditional restaurant, is up there, too. Granite steps and cobble-stoned walkways make it easy to visit a hermit's grotto and take in the view...
R. Roberto Ivens 824, 4450-279 Matosinhos, Portugal
O Gaveto, on the outskirts of Porto, has been thrilling seafood lovers for more than thirty years, and it took just one dinner there to see why. Everything on the menu is fresh and authentic. For starters, you cannot go wrong with the very popular...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked