Collected by Tully Wiedman
Terreiro do Paço – Ala Nascente nº 62 a 65, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
The beer museum recently opened in the newly renovated Praca do Comercio. The dining room serves delicious, typical Portuguese food - especially great steaks that go so well with the Portuguese beers and wines. The museum is on the first floor and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun