Collected by Terri Corbett
Praça 5 de Outubro 1, 2750-310 Cascais, Portugal
Walking from Estoril to Caiscais is a short 30 minute beautiful walk with plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops. I highly recommend walking the distance just to get to know the city more and enjoy the sites at a "snail's pace".
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys