Collected by Amy Parker
Rua de Santa Catarina 575, 4000-453 Porto, Portugal
If you are one of those that when travelling prefers to stay on a site that welcomes you as if you are at home, The White Box House may well be your next choice for a future stay at Porto. This guesthouse is chic and affordable, with a mix of...
R. de Sá da Bandeira 84, 4000-427 Porto, Portugal
Finally Oporto has its first Design Hotel, right in the city center, in a building of mid-nineteenth century where the former Teatro Baquet (a theater) was set, restored in an admirable way and very appropriately called Hotel Teatro. A modern and...
R. de Serralves 124, 4150-262 Porto, Portugal
Here's a cool idea I like and would like to see all over the city: to use the terraces on the top of high buildings to create modern spaces great to relax outside enjoying the warmer weather. On the 15th floor of Ipanama Park, the hotel pool turns...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum