Collected by Heather R Morgan
Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal
At first I was so disappointed that the day I went to Sintra's Pena Palace that it was foggy. Everyone I knew who had been there had gorgeous pictures of the bright colors of this Moorish palace, as well as the beautiful view. Yet, when looking at...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now