Collected by Mor Cohen
Praça 1º de Maio 4, 7000-650 Évora, Portugal
Just around the corner from the front of St. Francis church is the unassuming entrance to Capela dos Ossos, aka the Chapel of Bones. The temperature dips slightly as you walk down the stone hallway and a smell similar to rain on dry earth welcomes...
Melgaço, 4960, Portugal
I arrived in Melgaço, the most northern town in Portugal, with just enough time to catch the dramatic light working its wonders on the mountains of Peneda Gerês National Park from the top of Fiães hill. If you can, aim to visit the north of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter