Collected by Catharine Debelle
R. Anchieta 3, 1200-023 Lisboa, Portugal
I love coffee. Wherever I go and travel, I'm always searching for a great coffee shop to enjoy a good cup of coffee. Lisbon has a great blend of Portuguese coffee. In one of my strolls in the city, I found Kaffee-Haus, a hip and trendy Vienna...
Estrada do Bom Jesus, 4715-056 Tenões, Portugal
Only the a local would have known to take us to Bom Jesus. While staying with a host through Airbnb, two friends and I had the opportunity to spend the day with her and explore Braga. She told us, in her broken but sufficient English, of a church...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter