Collected by Catharine Debelle
R. Anchieta 3, 1200-023 Lisboa, Portugal
I love coffee. Wherever I go and travel, I'm always searching for a great coffee shop to enjoy a good cup of coffee. Lisbon has a great blend of Portuguese coffee. In one of my strolls in the city, I found Kaffee-Haus, a hip and trendy Vienna...
Estrada do Bom Jesus, 4715-056 Tenões, Portugal
Only the a local would have known to take us to Bom Jesus. While staying with a host through Airbnb, two friends and I had the opportunity to spend the day with her and explore Braga. She told us, in her broken but sufficient English, of a church...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles