Collected by Tamar Shafrir
7570-789 Carvalhal, Portugal
Ilha do Arroz is essentially a wooden beach shack nestled in the dunes on the Comporta coastline... but not just any beach shack, this place has a 5 star menu, delicious cocktails and a wonderfully laid back vibe. A caipirinha on the deck is the...
8800-531 Tavira, Portugal
The beaches of the Eastern Algarve including Fuseta, Barril, and Verde are all stunning. Barril is accessed by a little train and Fuseta by a boat and both are worth the effort. The beach hut on Fuseta is amazing... grab a mojito and chill. Golden...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos