Collected by Sydney Smith
R. Costa Pinto 17, 2770-046 Paço de Arcos, Portugal
Casa da Dízima, a seaside restaurant in the village of Paço d’Arco, is named after a medieval harbor tax levied in tribute to the king, and occupies an atmospheric building true to its original XV century design. The food is typical Portuguese,...
Largo São Domingos 69, 4050-265 Porto, Portugal
Portuguese cheeses are underrated, although there's some winning big awards the last few years. At Taberna do Largo you can have a top notch cheese platter, that will blow out your senses! Mestiço, Sheep and Chocadinho are three kinds of cheese...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun