Collected by Pauline Oo
Praça do Comércio 82,83, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
‘Canned Food goes Gourmet’ is the concept of this new restaurant, which was opened only three months ago in Terreiro do Paco, one of the central locations in downtown Lisbon. Some people might raise an eyebrow when they hear about canned food, but...
PTE Luiz I, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Walk the 385m long Dom Luís I bridge for magnificent views of Porto, Portugal. The bridge opened on October 31st 1886 and at the time it was the longest of its type in the world. The upper deck is put in use for pedestrians and light rail while...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now