Collected by Sarah Belau
2750 Cascais, Portugal
Everyone always boasts about having spanish sangria in Spain. But I have to say that the best sangria I've ever had the delight of touching upon my tongue was in Portugal. The sangria was made with red wine, brandy, and the deal breaker-...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now