Collected by Les
After a rather bumpy boat ride (about 1 hour) from Peniche, you'll arrive at the deserted island of Berlenga. There's a restaurant and a few chalets but beyond that, the main inhabitants are the seagulls and other wildlife. You can sit on the tiny...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now