Collected by pam jenkins
2655 Ericeira, Portugal
Ericeira is a small town about 1 hour from Lisbon. It is best known for its beaches and is most popular with surfers. It can get very windy in the summer time but it was perfect in March! There are excellent simple restaurants - if you like super...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun